Friday, September 6, 2013

RoboCop Reboot


After all of the rumors, there is an actual trailer for the new RoboCop movie.  I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this one.  It looks stylistically like they did a great job updating the suit and the technology and there's more to it than just an almost dead guy cum cyborg fighting crime.  I will say that this trailer might give too much away in terms of the obstacles the new RoboCop will face.  I don't like not seeing Peter Weller as the damaged man fighting against science and technology to keep his humanity.  Samuel L. Jackson is in it though and even Snakes on a Plane was watchable in some strange Mystery Science Theater type way.  So what is there really to be afraid of?  Will you pay a full price evening admission price to see this movie or is it a rental automatically for curiosity's sake?  Let me know your thoughts, sound off in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment